CAR SHOW STANDS
When displaying your sign, I have discovered that a tripod easel which sets low to the ground works best. These easels serve the purpose of holding the sign, not framing the sign. A frame can be distracting when a person is viewing the sign. I have aluminum tripod easels available which conveniently fold down into a zipper vinyl carrying case. These make for easy storage and access in the trunk of your car.
SIGN DISPLAY SETUP
- Take out and lock legs in the lowest position. Open legs to form a tripod.
- Position grooved track on the two clips of the front two legs. Use the the second outside hole on each side of the grooved track.
- Position and center sign on track.
- Lift upper support rod and position top clip over the sign. The clip must fit snug to the front of the sign.
- There are two latches for the upper support rod. Lock the lower latch at the tripod first then lock the top clip.
DO NOT EXTEND LEGS. SIGN SHOULD BE POSITIONED LOW TO THE GROUND IN FRONT OF THE VEHICLE AT CENTER, LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE. AVOID DISPLAYING ON WINDY DAYS.